Re: [BSA] Re: Monday

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      Just another 3m day at Roosevelt

      Jack Harrison/HyQual
      208.861.1654

      On Jul 13, 2009, at 10:55 AM, Tom Cavaiani <tcavaiani@...> wrote:

      According to the Aviator's Forecast winds will peak at noon, diminish during the afternoon, and then peak again at 6 pm.  Don't you just love playing this guessing game :).

      On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:
      SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM ARE EXPECTED TO DIMINISH OVERNIGHT. A
      COLD FRONT WILL MOVE QUICKLY EAST EARLY ON MONDAY REACHING EASTERN
      IDAHO BY MONDAY AFTERNOON. NORTHWEST WINDS OF 15 TO 25 MPH WITH
      HIGHER GUSTS WILL INCREASE BEHIND THE FRONT MONDAY AFTERNOON.