Re: [BSA] Monday

    Message 1 of 70 , Jul 12, 2009
      Re: [BSA] Monday Watching, waiting,  Going if I see any wind.

      Let me know if any wants a phone call

      Eddy

      From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>
      Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:50:52 -0600
      To: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>, Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>, <idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>, Boise Sailors <BoiseSailors@...>
      Subject: [BSA] Monday

      SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM ARE EXPECTED TO DIMINISH OVERNIGHT. A
      COLD FRONT WILL MOVE QUICKLY EAST EARLY ON MONDAY REACHING EASTERN
      IDAHO BY MONDAY AFTERNOON. NORTHWEST WINDS OF 15 TO 25 MPH WITH
      HIGHER GUSTS WILL INCREASE BEHIND THE FRONT MONDAY AFTERNOON.

      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 3, 2012
        A big shift is coming and 37 degree temp drop. It is supposed to hit quick and hard with gusts to 60. BE CAREFUL I DON'T WANT TO READ ANYTHING IN Tuesdays paper when I go kiteboarding in colder but safer conditions.

        Eddy