The weather channel July 13th

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 3:30 PM
      Hey Guys,
      If you're bored and need something to do...when Scott, his son Ben and I were in Hatteras the Weather Channel was there doing interviews for a program they will be doing on kitesurfing.  They interviewed Ben and filmed Scott riding in the Sound.  The Weather Channel said the program would be aired on the 13th but couldn't say what time.  Check it out!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell