Weird Weather

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009
      I dunno!!!

      What up with da weather?

      It should have blown this morning.

      Sat and Sun should work but 80 on Monday ... WTF ... it is July isn't it??? therefore I'm confused.

      I know normal versus typical and all that, but just weird. EL NINO

      Praying for Wind,
      Eddy
    • solarcyclops
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009
        Word to that, I roll over every morning and pull up the Raws still laying in bed and the same statement comes out---What the Eff????????

        12G17 this morning with cloud cover....someone please part the sky's and let the wind blow!!!

        Any more of this and I'm buying a SUP for lame LP mornings.