Thurs LP And Weather Station Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2009
      Yes this morning was good. I was a little late with the new Drive to
      Downtown and then turn around to head up Park center....That stinks...I'm so
      close yet so far away. I wonder how long Warm Springs will be out of
      commission???

      I went to ACE after my session and sat for a good hour with Keith and
      Joyce... Joyce made yet another phone call to the upper powers about the
      phone line situation. She will call me later today and let me know if anyone
      calls here back. A ton of Red Tape to cut thru...she wishes she had done the
      phone line at beginning of year before the new process went into place.
      Joyce has 6 documented calls on the new service, and again today was
      promised that something would be done.

      I also put in a request to relocate the new sign they dropped at the end of
      kite beach. Keith said he will see if it can be relocated 15 ft towards the
      RV hut, but it has to stay on the Beach area.

      I also inquired about a set of steps leading down the dirt path to kite
      beach. They will look into it....anyway if anyone has some spare railroad
      ties about 2 ft long we need about 6 of them, a shovel, and some rebar to
      hold them in place. I'll gladly do the digging.....

      Anyway if I do not hear from Joyce on phone line, I will go to AT&T and see
      what cell service we can get for the next 3 months.

      Looks promising for next few see you guys up there.

      Eddy