Sunday LP

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 9:09 AM
      well you didn't miss much, another light wind morning . even though it was 15g23 at 5;10
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12 9:45 AM
        We got lucky this morning another 12m day , I though it was better then yesterday but it didn't last as long . we were off the water about 8;30 , so got 1 1/2 hrs . at one point a uber gust came through and lasted for about 15 mins. and I got one jump for the record books .  5 sailors 3 kites
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 2010
          Chris Lee looks like you did it . the LP weather station is on line and it looks windy . Game on
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 26, 2010
            LP served up a Rodeo w/ beef jerky . could of used my 9m But when Jon and I pulled up Rusty 13m and Bill B 12m didnt look the powered , but I was wrong . saw Greg , and Betsy and Jim T . I guess Eddy couldn't slip his collar two mornings in a row  . or him and the rest of you were hung over from partying and watching the Broncos lick the Beavers . off the water a little after 10;00 still blowing .
            Chris Lee looks like you did it . the LP weather station is on line and it looks windy . Game on