Re: [snowkiteidaho] Well, How Good Was It.......

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hatteras is BEAUTIFUL!!!  The boys did an 8 mile downwinder yesterday and had a blast.  I did a one mile downwinder today...wohoo!  Tomorrow is girls camp...better hurry up and get here Steve.  No wind in Rodanthe today but in Avon 18 miles up the road is was blowing great...intersting weather...HOT AND HUMID...and OMG the mosquitos are unbelieveable...they fog everynite and the place is still inundated with them..arg

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell