Re: Well, How Good Was It.......

  • solarcyclops
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Sweetness, guess I'll have to make up for it by getting some fluky winds at Cascade lake....if anyone's in the area there should be SWerly's in the mid teens tonight and late in the day tomorrow. Big kite wind and body armour/helmet kite launches = sketch kiting, but better than nothing for up-valley.

      Happy Independence Day to you all~

      J.Mac

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      > J-Mac
      > Lets see it was Jon Bolt , J Jordon , Brian and Garret Kerr , Gavin Morrison and myself kiting . Got on the water 7;30 stepped of at 10;00 plenty of wind . and Bill Binegar windsurfing

    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        Hatteras is BEAUTIFUL!!!  The boys did an 8 mile downwinder yesterday and had a blast.  I did a one mile downwinder today...wohoo!  Tomorrow is girls camp...better hurry up and get here Steve.  No wind in Rodanthe today but in Avon 18 miles up the road is was blowing great...intersting weather...HOT AND HUMID...and OMG the mosquitos are unbelieveable...they fog everynite and the place is still inundated with them..arg

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell