Well, How Good Was It.......

  • solarcyclops
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Set my alarm but the new iPhone is too smart for me I guess 'cause it never WENT OFF, unlike the LP Raws at 7:00 when I finally got up. 17G21NW at the Nursery....shiiite, missed the goods. Prob 10M wind up there!

      Who got it and wants to make me feel more stupid than I do already?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        J-Mac
        Lets see it was Jon Bolt , J Jordon , Brian and Garret Kerr , Gavin Morrison and myself kiting . Got on the water 7;30 stepped of at 10;00 plenty of wind . and Bill Binegar windsurfing

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
          Sweetness, guess I'll have to make up for it by getting some fluky winds at Cascade lake....if anyone's in the area there should be SWerly's in the mid teens tonight and late in the day tomorrow. Big kite wind and body armour/helmet kite launches = sketch kiting, but better than nothing for up-valley.

          Happy Independence Day to you all~

          J.Mac

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

          > J-Mac
          > Lets see it was Jon Bolt , J Jordon , Brian and Garret Kerr , Gavin Morrison and myself kiting . Got on the water 7;30 stepped of at 10;00 plenty of wind . and Bill Binegar windsurfing

        • Kay Walst6on
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
            Hatteras is BEAUTIFUL!!!  The boys did an 8 mile downwinder yesterday and had a blast.  I did a one mile downwinder today...wohoo!  Tomorrow is girls camp...better hurry up and get here Steve.  No wind in Rodanthe today but in Avon 18 miles up the road is was blowing great...intersting weather...HOT AND HUMID...and OMG the mosquitos are unbelieveable...they fog everynite and the place is still inundated with them..arg

            Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
            Realtor - Top Producer
            Boise, ID. 83706
            208-860-5053 - cell