Manzo - 11m turned 9m

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Another great day in Manzanita.  Went out at 12:30PM on my 11m and had a great time.  Came in overpowered at 2:15PM for kid duty.  As I was packing up my gear I saw the Idaho crew on a downwinder.  Chrizzo, Ryan, and Todd from Seatlle were TEARING up the surf.  Huge smiles all around as they stopped and we chatted.  We all said, "Wouldn't it be nice to have this in our backyard".  Looking forward to 5 out of 5 days tomorrow and a possible downwinder with the Boise crew.

      -JBrick

      Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho