Re: [BSA] RE: Need meter readings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Tony
      Jon and I arrived at 7;10 and it was a strong 14m Jon rigged his new 15m GK tricks ( he's liking it allot )and we were out for over a hour , plenty of wind for good air .  Greg was there when we arrived but he didn't windsurf it would of been big gear . He did launch for us , thanks to Greg . Tomorrow morning looks like it could be a little better then today