Emailing: webcam32.jpg

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
      The Oregon coast is looking good for the next week
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
        4 hrs in hood river yesterday on the 9m fuel.  wind mid 20's.  warm sunny amazing.  going to be at the oregon coast all week.  I hope you're right.  good winds!

        -Jbrick

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
        From: stevelinane@...
        Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:51:05 -0600
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Emailing: webcam32.jpg [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from Steve Linane included below]

        The Oregon coast is looking good for the next week

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28, 2009
          Steve-O...

          Yeah... that picture sums it up.  I think this afternoon was a bit stronger.  There were very few people on the beach today.  My gear was buried in sand in 1.5 hrs.

          -JBrick

          The Oregon coast is looking good for the next week