Re: [snowkiteidaho] Good wind this morn.

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24, 2009
      Correction I meant to say Thursday night looks bad weather wise witch means Friday morning mite not be any good but Friday afternoon looks windy , but tomorrow Thursday morning maybe good at LP. whitch is what I meant to say when I said tomorrow maybe the last day becouase Thursday looks iffy , that should read Friday morning looks iffy . and on and on .