Heather and I are having a little girl!!

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hi All,

      It looks like pink is the color of my future. Heather and I are super stoked to be bringing Oceanne Raine Dobbins into the world.

      Congrats on your marriage Eddy! I don't know how you talked Laura into marrying you...... Lucky guy!

      Best regards,
      Hawk
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 24, 2009
        WOW.
        Great news.
        Lucky child to have two great people like you for parents.
        So when do you trade in the little fast car for a nice slow AstroVan?
        If you thought you had to drag a lot of gear around for kiting, wait till you see all the accessories needed for a well stocked baby bag.
        Congrats.
        TW

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 24, 2009
          Hawk
          So your boys can swim , way to go good buddy

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 24, 2009
            Welcome to the party pal !!!  I have three now... and two are girls.  You'll have a blast.  Remember to keep having fun.

            -may the force be with you...

            -JBrick

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 24, 2009
              Congrats Hawk!  Tell Heather Congrats also!

              Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
              Realtor - Top Producer
              Boise, ID. 83706
              208-860-5053 - cell
              208-331-6833 - e-fax

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 25, 2009
                  Congrats brother...........

                  Greg

                  > It looks like pink is the color of my future.  Heather
                  > and I are super stoked to be bringing Oceanne Raine Dobbins
                  > into the world.
                  >
                  > Congrats on your marriage Eddy! I don't know how you talked
                  > Laura into marrying you...... Lucky guy!
                  >
                  > Best regards,
                  > Hawk

                  >     mailto:snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                • hawkicd11
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 25, 2009
                    thanks Jon. you're right, I need to find a balance. We are thinking Hana for the nickname...... Hana Raine(like maui)

                    --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

                    > Hawksters...congratulation !!! Enjoy all the time you have w/ them. 2 of
                    > mine are out of the nest and 3rd almost. It happens so fast. Don't let
                    > work pursuits distract you from what's really important.
                    >

                    > ...and howzabout a nickname?...let's see...Hawk & ...Dove?
                    >
                    > Jon
                    >
                    > On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 9:14 AM, hawkicd11 <hawkicd11@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > > Hi All,
                    > >
                    > > It looks like pink is the color of my future. Heather and I are super
                    > > stoked to be bringing Oceanne Raine Dobbins into the world.
                    > >
                    > > Congrats on your marriage Eddy! I don't know how you talked Laura into
                    > > marrying you...... Lucky guy!
                    > >
                    > > Best regards,
                    > > Hawk

                  • hawkicd11
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 25, 2009
                      hahahahaha..... thats funny and depressing! hopefully the mini van is a loooooooongggg way out

                      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

                      > WOW.
                      > Great news.
                      > Lucky child to have two great people like you for parents.
                      > So when do you trade in the little fast car for a nice slow AstroVan?
                      > If you thought you had to drag a lot of gear around for kiting, wait till you see all the accessories needed for a well stocked baby bag.
                      > Congrats.
                      > TW
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                    • Chrizzo
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 25, 2009
                        That darling little girl is going to melt your heart. Congrats to you and Heather on the new little Dobbins. And hey nothin wrong with a mini van, just think of how much creature comforts and GEAR you can haul around for adventures! Someones gotta grow up and im glad it aint me;~) See you on the water t

                        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@...> wrote:

                        > hahahahaha..... thats funny and depressing! hopefully the mini van is a loooooooongggg way out
                        >
                        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > WOW.
                        > > Great news.
                        > > Lucky child to have two great people like you for parents.
                        > > So when do you trade in the little fast car for a nice slow AstroVan?
                        > > If you thought you had to drag a lot of gear around for kiting, wait till you see all the accessories needed for a well stocked baby bag.
                        > > Congrats.
                        > > TW
                        > >

                        > > ________________________________

                      • Mark Westerdoll
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 26, 2009
                          Hawk and Heather,

                          I know I already gave you congrats at the wedding and you already have a name picked out but I don't want you to miss out on a great opportunity!

                          I am very partial to the name Westina! I won't be having kids so if you want to use it I give you permission.

                          Just kidding, I love Oceanne Raine, very beautiful. An awesome name for a beautiful young lass.

                          Best of luck,
                          Westy

                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          From: philprealestate@...