Hard working 17 year old punk looking for summer employment :D

  • Brad Mosell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
      Does anyone know of any open job or intern positions for a 17 year old male. I'm hard working and have many scholastic qualifications that would make me the perfect choice for a variety of positions. If anyone has any possible ideas please let me know. Thank you and I will see you all on the water soon.

      Brad