Re: [snowkiteidaho] it is fineally geting warm

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
       Hi -

      Just out of curiosity: who are you, mysterious Kiterguy?  Do you have another name (and perhaps a shift key)?  ;)

      Whitney

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
        wrote: i am 13 iv been into to kiteboarding since i was 8 i am
        curntley in pendlton me dad lost his job and he got one there we are
        trying to move to boise and i am coming down the 7th it turns out

        > Hi -
        >
        > Just out of curiosity: who are you, mysterious Kiterguy? Do you
        have another name (and perhaps a shift key)? ;)

        > Whitney

        Service.

      • kiterguuy
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...>
          wrote:and i need help staying up wind any advice

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006

            Hey Kiteguy....

            As for staying upwind as a beginner....  you need enough wind, good board, and good technique.  If you have enough wind that you don't have to sine the kite much, it makes life much easier.

            Just my two cents worth.

            Now a question for Whitney?  Are you going to try the water this summer?

            -Jason

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: kiterguuy@...
            > Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:53:40 +0000
            > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: it is fineally geting warm
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...>
            > wrote:and i need help staying up wind any advice
            > >
            > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@>
            > > wrote: i am 13 iv been into to kiteboarding since i was 8 i am
            > > curntley in pendlton me dad lost his job and he got one there we are
            > > trying to move to boise and i am coming down the 7th it turns out
            > > >
            > > >  Hi -
            > > >
            > > > Just out of curiosity: who are you, mysterious Kiterguy?  Do you
            > > have another name (and perhaps a shift key)?  ;)
            > > >
            > > > Whitney

          • Tom Cavaiani
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
              I have a number of used sails (Naish 7 and 7.5m, Cabrinha 3.6 and 10m BlackTip, Wipika 9 m) that I will sell for between $150 and $200, depending upon the kite.

              Tom

              Tom Cavaiani, PhD
              Networking, Operations, and Information Systems
              College of Business and Economics
              Boise State University
              208 426-2482
              >>> montanakitesports@... 04/13/06 8:48 PM >>>

              kiterguuy <kiterguuy@...> wrote: --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, keith kallio
              <montanakitesports@...> wrote:
              >5-13 and cheap
              > Piles of used stuff for sale...what size kites are you looking for.
              Also, Dry Suits for $375.

              > Keith
              >
              > kiterguuy <kiterguuy@...> wrote:
              > coming down may 4 i think i am going to ride for shure at lp unless
              > the winds are be ond my gear wich is a 8 meter kite and a 125 board
              > lol awell illl body drag if i cant ride.
              >
              > any one have any used gear

              Service.

              > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using
              Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

              Outdoor recreation Idaho Recreation vehicles Outdoors Recreation jobs Recreation jobs