Ended up at Rufus

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2009
      Saturday on the water at 1;00 smooth 12 to 14m  the wind didn't very 2 to 3 miles I think that was the some of the cleanest wind I have ever seen , the water warm and flat . still allot of current . road 4 1/2 hr striate . Sunday blew all night long back to Rufus . rigged a 5.0 and 95 L board good size swells . then rigged a 9m kite and road tell 2;00 pm agin smooth smooth wind no gusts . it was Tom C , Scott , Ben Scott's son and myself . very small crowd maybe 10 kites on the water at a time . Sunny shorty weather . Scott is still there he is staying through the week