RE: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak

    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 9, 2009
      You're such a tease.  While the numbers looked good at LP, the clouds on the horizon and the NW flow in Caldwell kept me away.  DAMN..... I wish our weather station was working.

      How strong was it and how long did it last?

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 9, 2009
        I got there at 7:30 and it was blowing more from the south at 22ish. Took Boat up to get Dan out. Went up to the Cove so that I could teach him how to get out on his own. Once he got going it was probably 8:15 before I made it out.

        Winds backed off a little 17ish. Played on far side and then cloud moved in and it dropped to 13ish. Made it back to the Cove and Dan made it to Barclay.

        Done by 9:10 and a few drops of rain.

        It was Fun and better then sleeping in or going to work.

        Looks like Barclay will be shut down this afternoon thru weekend for IronMan event. Weather this week looks like the same as last week so we should not miss anything. Or at least I hope we don't miss anything.

        Wind meter was pegged at 20. when I pulled up this morning. It would have been nice to see that reading on internet.

        Eddy