RE: [snowkiteidaho] Long dry spell

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
      Finally hit the water at the Bruneau Bridge.  Steve said it best.  Up and down.  Moments of fun and moments of being stuck in the muck.  Was nice to get out. Water was warm and the sun was out all day.  Geez... what's that smell... it smells like dead fish.

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
        Thanks steve;
        sorry it didn't blow but it looks like it will be SE at LP in the morning.  might be cloudy though.  I'm going up early.

        James ( Jim ) Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
        Tighe Gymnastics Sales
        5420 W State St.
        Boise, ID 83703
        208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
        208-859-1397 Cell (best )
        emai; jim@...
        website; gemstategymnastics.com

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: stevelinane@...
        Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:22:57 -0600

        Jim
        We went to the river Jon Bolt Jason B. Chriso . You didn't miss much it was light and up and down , Eddy showed up and Tom C went to the pump house then to Mt Home res.. the road at the river was almost impassible large mud puddles all the way in .
        Well boys are you off to the river or the south side of CJ???  When are you heading out?

        James ( Jim ) Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
        Tighe Gymnastics Sales
        5420 W State St.