Re: [snowkiteidaho] Long dry spell

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
      Jim
      We went to the river Jon Bolt Jason B. Chriso . You didn't miss much it was light and up and down , Eddy showed up and Tom C went to the pump house then to Mt Home res.. the road at the river was almost impassible large mud puddles all the way in .
      From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net
      Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:32:11 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Long dry spell

      Finley after a long dry spell we have a favorable wind forecast .Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 11 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph . Hope to see all of you at the river

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
        Finally hit the water at the Bruneau Bridge.  Steve said it best.  Up and down.  Moments of fun and moments of being stuck in the muck.  Was nice to get out. Water was warm and the sun was out all day.  Geez... what's that smell... it smells like dead fish.

        -JBrick

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
          Thanks steve;
          sorry it didn't blow but it looks like it will be SE at LP in the morning.  might be cloudy though.  I'm going up early.

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: stevelinane@...
          Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:22:57 -0600

          From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net