RE: [snowkiteidaho] Long dry spell

  • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
      Well boys are you off to the river or the south side of CJ???  When are you heading out?

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, ID 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
      208-859-1397 Cell (best )
      emai; jim@...
      website; gemstategymnastics.com

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...
      From: stevelinane@...
      Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:32:11 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Long dry spell

      Finley after a long dry spell we have a favorable wind forecast .Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 11 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph . Hope to see all of you at the river

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
        Jim
        We went to the river Jon Bolt Jason B. Chriso . You didn't miss much it was light and up and down , Eddy showed up and Tom C went to the pump house then to Mt Home res.. the road at the river was almost impassible large mud puddles all the way in .
        Well boys are you off to the river or the south side of CJ???  When are you heading out?

        James ( Jim ) Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
        Tighe Gymnastics Sales
        5420 W State St.
        Boise, ID 83703
        208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
        208-859-1397 Cell (best )
        emai; jim@gemstategymnast ics.com
        website; gemstategymnastics. com

        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; idahokiteboarding@ yahoogroups. com; BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
        From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net
        Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:32:11 -0600

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
          Finally hit the water at the Bruneau Bridge.  Steve said it best.  Up and down.  Moments of fun and moments of being stuck in the muck.  Was nice to get out. Water was warm and the sun was out all day.  Geez... what's that smell... it smells like dead fish.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
            Thanks steve;
            sorry it didn't blow but it looks like it will be SE at LP in the morning.  might be cloudy though.  I'm going up early.

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: stevelinane@...
            Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:22:57 -0600

            From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net