Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] Long dry spell

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2009
      absolutely me too, I'm in....but darn, my youngest son has new job and can't come Sunday to do his first on-water lessons.  Guess I'll just have to play instead of teach....tough duty.

      On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:
      I'm planning on going.  Talk about a dry spell... I have yet to hit the water this year.

      Crossing my fingers.

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2009
        In sun valley...support crew for BOI to SV race for Laura's bike team.

        Don't know our return time but if it is still looking good I'll meet you guys out East in afternoon. But I have to go home to get my stuff.

        Eddy

        I wonder if ICR recieved any additional water.