Long dry spell

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
      Finley after a long dry spell we have a favorable wind forecast .Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 11 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph . Hope to see all of you at the river
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
        I'm planning on going.  Talk about a dry spell... I have yet to hit the water this year.

        Crossing my fingers.

        -JBrick

        Finley after a long dry spell we have a favorable wind forecast .Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 11 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph . Hope to see all of you at the river

      • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
          Well boys are you off to the river or the south side of CJ???  When are you heading out?

          James ( Jim ) Tighe
          Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
          Tighe Gymnastics Sales
          5420 W State St.
          Boise, ID 83703
          208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
          208-859-1397 Cell (best )
          emai; jim@...
          website; gemstategymnastics.com

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...
          From: stevelinane@...
          Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:32:11 -0600

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
            Jim
            We went to the river Jon Bolt Jason B. Chriso . You didn't miss much it was light and up and down , Eddy showed up and Tom C went to the pump house then to Mt Home res.. the road at the river was almost impassible large mud puddles all the way in .
            Well boys are you off to the river or the south side of CJ???  When are you heading out?

            James ( Jim ) Tighe
            Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
            Tighe Gymnastics Sales
            5420 W State St.
            Boise, ID 83703
            208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
            208-859-1397 Cell (best )
            emai; jim@gemstategymnast ics.com
            website; gemstategymnastics. com

            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; idahokiteboarding@ yahoogroups. com; BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
            From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net
            Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:32:11 -0600

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
              Finally hit the water at the Bruneau Bridge.  Steve said it best.  Up and down.  Moments of fun and moments of being stuck in the muck.  Was nice to get out. Water was warm and the sun was out all day.  Geez... what's that smell... it smells like dead fish.

              -JBrick

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
                Thanks steve;
                sorry it didn't blow but it looks like it will be SE at LP in the morning.  might be cloudy though.  I'm going up early.

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: stevelinane@...
                Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:22:57 -0600

                From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net