Re: [snowkiteidaho] Gorge

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2009
      we might go to Rufus...

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 1:37:24 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Gorge

      Looks like the Gorge is going off today through Monday let me know if anyone goes

    • michael
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
        I found this today. Pretty good info for the Gorge. Check out the slingshot cam. I am heading out there tomorrow if anyone is going to be there let me know.
        Mike

        http://www.nwkite.com/forecast/
      • Gavin Morrison
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
          I think I see you pumping your kite....I'm heading out there next Thurs.... where are you set up?

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: zolie22@...
          Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:01 +0000

          I found this today. Pretty good info for the Gorge. Check out the slingshot cam. I am heading out there tomorrow if anyone is going to be there let me know.
          Mike

          http://www.nwkite.com/forecast/

        • Will Hise
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
            We're thinking about heading out this weekend for the KB4C event, but as far as I can tell, the forecast is pretty crappy for weekend.  Anyone have the inside track for the forecast?

            Thanks!

            --Will

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: zolie22@...
            Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:01 +0000

          • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
              I just saw something from timiras forecast that conditions are setting up for classic gorge winds- barring the occasional t-storm.
              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: Will Hise <will.hise@...>
              Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:29:45 -0600
              To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Gorge

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: zolie22@...
              Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:01 +0000

            • zolie22@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
                I just talked with dan who runs the event.  He said a 7m was too big yesterday and today the same??
                Mike

                Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

                From: zolie22@...
                Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:01 +0000

                I found this today. Pretty good info for the Gorge. Check out the slingshot cam. I am heading out there tomorrow if anyone is going to be there let me know.
                Mike

                http://www.nwkite.com/forecast/

              • Jim shultz
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
                  Yesterday and the day before, 7m too big.  Out east was much more reasonable.  Not sure about the future, if it is similar forecast for the corridor, out east should be less wind and smoother wind.  The issue I found the day before was the gusts, was lit on a 7, but the gusts made it scary.

                    From: zolie22@...
                    Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:01 +0000