Gorge

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
      Looks like the Gorge is going off today through Monday let me know if anyone goes
    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
        we might go to Rufus...

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

        Looks like the Gorge is going off today through Monday let me know if anyone goes

      • michael
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 11, 2012
          I found this today. Pretty good info for the Gorge. Check out the slingshot cam. I am heading out there tomorrow if anyone is going to be there let me know.
          Mike

          http://www.nwkite.com/forecast/
        • Gavin Morrison
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 11, 2012
            I think I see you pumping your kite....I'm heading out there next Thurs.... where are you set up?

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: zolie22@...
            Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:01 +0000

            I found this today. Pretty good info for the Gorge. Check out the slingshot cam. I am heading out there tomorrow if anyone is going to be there let me know.
            Mike

            http://www.nwkite.com/forecast/

          • Will Hise
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 11, 2012
              We're thinking about heading out this weekend for the KB4C event, but as far as I can tell, the forecast is pretty crappy for weekend.  Anyone have the inside track for the forecast?

              Thanks!

              --Will

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: zolie22@...
              Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:01 +0000

            • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 11, 2012
                I just saw something from timiras forecast that conditions are setting up for classic gorge winds- barring the occasional t-storm.
                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: Will Hise <will.hise@...>
                Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:29:45 -0600
                To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Gorge

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: zolie22@...
                Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:01 +0000

              • zolie22@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 11, 2012
                  I just talked with dan who runs the event.  He said a 7m was too big yesterday and today the same??
                  Mike

                  Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

                  From: zolie22@...
                  Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:01 +0000

                  I found this today. Pretty good info for the Gorge. Check out the slingshot cam. I am heading out there tomorrow if anyone is going to be there let me know.
                  Mike

                  http://www.nwkite.com/forecast/

                • Jim shultz
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 11, 2012
                    Yesterday and the day before, 7m too big.  Out east was much more reasonable.  Not sure about the future, if it is similar forecast for the corridor, out east should be less wind and smoother wind.  The issue I found the day before was the gusts, was lit on a 7, but the gusts made it scary.

                      From: zolie22@...
                      Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:01 +0000

                      I found this today. Pretty good info for the Gorge. Check out the slingshot cam. I am heading out there tomorrow if anyone is going to be there let me know.
                      Mike

                      http://www.nwkite.com/forecast/

                    • Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 6, 2016
                        Mega day today thanks to the Cabrinha demo stand, I've been out on one of their 6 up to the point the wind dropped enough to get my 9 going
                      • Gregory Danley
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 6, 2016
                          Glad you got some wind in your hair! The gorge rocks!

                          Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone