it is fineally geting warm

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 13, 2006
      coming down may 4 i think i am going to ride for shure at lp unless
      the winds are be ond my gear wich is a 8 meter kite and a 125 board
      lol awell illl body drag if i cant ride.

      any one have any used gear
    • keith kallio

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 13, 2006
          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, keith kallio
          <montanakitesports@...> wrote:
          >5-13 and cheap
          > Piles of used stuff for sale...what size kites are you looking for.
          Also, Dry Suits for $375.

          > Keith
          >
          > kiterguuy <kiterguuy@...> wrote:
          > coming down may 4 i think i am going to ride for shure at lp unless
          > the winds are be ond my gear wich is a 8 meter kite and a 125 board
          > lol awell illl body drag if i cant ride.
          >
          > any one have any used gear

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using
          Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

        • keith kallio
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 13, 2006
            <montanakitesports@...> wrote:
            >5-13 and cheap
            > Piles of used stuff for sale...what size kites are you looking for.
            Also, Dry Suits for $375.

            >                           Keith
            >
            > kiterguuy <kiterguuy@...> wrote:
            >   coming down may 4 i think i am going to ride for shure at lp unless
            > the winds are be ond my gear wich is a 8 meter kite and a 125 board
            > lol awell illl body drag if i cant ride.
            >
            > any one have any used gear

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using
            Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

          • Whitney Rearick
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
               Hi -

              Just out of curiosity: who are you, mysterious Kiterguy?  Do you have another name (and perhaps a shift key)?  ;)

              Whitney

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
                wrote: i am 13 iv been into to kiteboarding since i was 8 i am
                curntley in pendlton me dad lost his job and he got one there we are
                trying to move to boise and i am coming down the 7th it turns out

                > Hi -
                >
                > Just out of curiosity: who are you, mysterious Kiterguy? Do you
                have another name (and perhaps a shift key)? ;)

                > Whitney

                Service.

              • kiterguuy
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...>
                  wrote:and i need help staying up wind any advice

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006

                    Hey Kiteguy....

                    As for staying upwind as a beginner....  you need enough wind, good board, and good technique.  If you have enough wind that you don't have to sine the kite much, it makes life much easier.

                    Just my two cents worth.

                    Now a question for Whitney?  Are you going to try the water this summer?

                    -Jason

                    > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: kiterguuy@...
                    > Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:53:40 +0000
                    > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: it is fineally geting warm
                    >
                    > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...>
                    > wrote:and i need help staying up wind any advice
                    > >
                    > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@>
                    > > wrote: i am 13 iv been into to kiteboarding since i was 8 i am
                    > > curntley in pendlton me dad lost his job and he got one there we are
                    > > trying to move to boise and i am coming down the 7th it turns out
                    > > >
                    > > >  Hi -
                    > > >
                    > > > Just out of curiosity: who are you, mysterious Kiterguy?  Do you
                    > > have another name (and perhaps a shift key)?  ;)
                    > > >
                    > > > Whitney

                  • Tom Cavaiani
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
                      I have a number of used sails (Naish 7 and 7.5m, Cabrinha 3.6 and 10m BlackTip, Wipika 9 m) that I will sell for between $150 and $200, depending upon the kite.

                      Tom

                      Tom Cavaiani, PhD
                      Networking, Operations, and Information Systems
                      College of Business and Economics
                      Boise State University
                      208 426-2482
                      >>> montanakitesports@... 04/13/06 8:48 PM >>>

                      kiterguuy <kiterguuy@...> wrote: --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, keith kallio
                      <montanakitesports@...> wrote:
                      >5-13 and cheap
                      > Piles of used stuff for sale...what size kites are you looking for.
                      Also, Dry Suits for $375.

                      > Keith
                      >
                      > kiterguuy <kiterguuy@...> wrote:
                      > coming down may 4 i think i am going to ride for shure at lp unless
                      > the winds are be ond my gear wich is a 8 meter kite and a 125 board
                      > lol awell illl body drag if i cant ride.
                      >
                      > any one have any used gear

                      Service.

                      > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using
                      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

                      Outdoor recreation Idaho Recreation vehicles Outdoors Recreation jobs Recreation jobs