RE: [snowkiteidaho] last ride

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 3:56 PM

      Darrel,

      This is just the beginning for you.  Hogwash about waiting till next December.  You've got to get out on the water.  With a good board, and a little instruction, you could 'rock and roll'.  This is your year.

      Running Robie Saturday otherwise I would try to join this last sess.  ENJOY!!!

      -Jason

      To: drslossmann@...; drstevemartinez@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: darrelthomas@...
      Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:05:06 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] last ride

      Sat and Sun both have good potential.  Sat is now forecast W20-30mph.  Sun isn't in yet, but models suggest good wind maybe into Monday.  there is a 60% chance of precip Sat, 50% Sun.

      J and I were up on Tues to check it out and there was still 2 feet of snow.  The  low spots were creeks and lakes though, and South facing hills were thinner.  I think we can still find some good riding.  Last year's lessons were: bring a change of clothes and leave your phone in the truck!

      I am thinking of going up 8:00 or 9:00 Sat to beat the storm and the heat.  might have to wait out a shower or two, BUT THIS IS THE END.  I'd rather be there and wait an hour then be here and wait 'till Dec.

      WHITNEY-  If you're coming, let me know so I can go grab you a kite and harness etc...

      Darrel Thomas
      208-484-6766
      darrelthomas@...

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS