Windless in Maui.... (still)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2009
      Hey guys,

      Chrissy and I went standup paddle boarding yesterday for 4 hours at Lahaina.  Great fun.  By the last two hours we were both riding small 2ft waves a hundred ft into shore.  I have never been able to surf a wave in standing up till now.  We went boogie boarding today in some nasty shore break at Big Beach.  The locals taught us the trick and we had a blast.  Steve-O, sounds like you had a great time out a the river today.  Thanks for sharing the stoke.  Can't wait to hit the water now. Back on Wednesday.  Hopefully I won't bring the doldrums back with me.

      -JBrick