Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: ...lost @ Lucky Peak Sunday or Monday...

    Message 1 of 11 , May 22 1:02 PM
      Thanks Chrizzo...I knew those night classes @ Nancy Pelosi school of Enhanced Interrogation would pay off...
      On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Chrizzo <philprealestate@...> wrote:

      Wow, someone got their tale slammed in the door! Sorry, EdD gave it to me saying to get it back to you. Didnt know you didnt know. Just think of it as that little incentive to clean your garage and car. Hell your such a good kiter you dont even need this extra safety precaution. But you can have it back, and Gavin owes you a beer or something. Eddy is just trying to prevent an untimely death. DOnt shoot me im just the freakin piano player. But if you want to fight about it ill meet you in behind the school playground.
      Peace