FYI...morning air temp @ LP

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2009
      7:30AM my car's temp sensor reported 50 degress downtown Boise, and 50 all through Harris Ranch.  Just after Crow's Inn when you hit the mornin' wind coming down the hills, temp instantly rose to 52.  By the Diversion Dam it was 56.  Crossing the dam was 55.  That temp rise could be due to adiabatic compression of the air that makes our morning wind...like what causes southern Calif. Santa Ana's.  Anyway, today showed LP air temp to be 5degF warmer than Boise valley air, and tomorrow's forecast low for Boise is 59 F.  So easily could be over 60F at LP tomorrow AM.  Today was pretty tolerable up there, so tomorrow should be even better.  See you there.

      Jon