Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 92 , Apr 7 5:15 PM
      Thinkin' 8am to get up there before it turns to total mush again.
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 3
        Sorry. I should have sent an on-site. We drive thru camas at 11 and it was pretty dead. Pine turnoff had a breeze but that's all.

        On Saturday, January 3, 2015, Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Well it died.  Just as we hit road.  Going XC

        Eddy

        > On Jan 3, 2015, at 6:49 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
        >
        > Umm.  Not sure why but it's blowing 23-26 this AM.  I think we are packing up and going kiting.
        >
        > Eddy

        Posted by: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional