Beach Clean up

    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2009
      Beach Clean up Hi all,

       (Saturday) 10am Beach Clean Up day.

      I have the Weather Station ready to go. Tentatively the Station Name will be KIDBOISE49 on Weather Underground. I’ve had it online at my house. This might change if the dialup system wants a new name once the unit is in place. Does anyone have experience with Dial up systems lately?  I probably can figure it out but would like additional help if it is available!!! I’m still waiting on ACE for the mount and phone line...many calls ...no response..:-(

      I hope to have it hooked up this weekend. IS anyone going to brave the water for a session tomorrow morning?  I will!!!

      Eddy

      See ya at the Beach. Bring Rakes, Gloves, Shovels...dozer if available.

      Any request for drinks and stuff for clean up? I will grab Waters, and ....