Monty says Hi

  • kiteglobe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      I'm in Southern California. I found a place to live and found a job teaching down here. I
      extend my invite to "Snowkiteidaho" you all have a place to stay in So Cal should you find
      yourself this way. Hope the snowkite season keeps going and going. I'll be in Hood teaching
      this summer and hope to see all of you there at one point or another. Oh, the Santa Barbara
      girls are slightly better then those Hill City girls:)