Re: [BSA] Beach Clean up

    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2009
      I'm down for May 16 10AM.

      On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 7:31 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      Alrighty Groups,

      We need to do a hasty gathering for a Beach Clean up.   More importantly rock moving party.

      The Water is low
          so we must go.
      I’m a poet
          and I know it!

      Suggested weekends are the next 3, Starting tomorrow.  Sunday being Mother’s Day is probably out.

      I can make next weekend for the ceremonial passing of the torch,
      But the following weekend I’m playing in Mexico, and it is Memorial Day weekend!!!

      I suggest that we plan for this event on Saturday May 16 Starting at 10am.  That is 8 days away!!!!

      With the Water Low we can go and adjust toe banger rocks.  I will go talk to A.C.E. and see if we can get more Sand and pebbles delivered.  Also, ask if we can relocate the new sign they plopped down right in kite beach central.

      Hopefully we can have a ceremony that launches the new wind meter as well.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2009
        Beach Clean up Hi all,

        Tomorrow (Saturday) 10am Beach Clean Up day.

        I have the Weather Station ready to go. Tentatively the Station Name will be KIDBOISE49 on Weather Underground. I’ve had it online at my house. This might change if the dialup system wants a new name once the unit is in place. Does anyone have experience with Dial up systems lately?  I probably can figure it out but would like additional help if it is available!!! I’m still waiting on ACE for the mount and phone line...many calls ...no response..:-(

        I hope to have it hooked up this weekend. IS anyone going to brave the water for a session tomorrow morning?  I will!!!

        Eddy

        See ya at the Beach. Bring Rakes, Gloves, Shovels...dozer if available.

        Any request for drinks and stuff for clean up? I will grab Waters, and ....