thur report

    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2009
      Jim , Eddy Jack And myself spent the afternoon on the river 11m to 13m kite
      07 May 3:30 pm593033NNW25G33
       good time had by all
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2009
        Sounds like a good time.  I almost thought about going, but had an afternoon meeting.  How long did you kite till?

        Thanks for sharing the stoke.

        -JBrick

        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2009
          We got in about 3 hr's .and Jon,  I never felt cold and the water is warm , it was gusty as always , but its been worse . contact adhesive will work on your foot bed , use the solvent base not the water base

          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2009
            you have any solvent base adhesive by chance?....

            Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2009
              ....Jack was telling me about the hydrology of that part of Snake.  Most of water comes from ground recharge betweem there and 1000 Springs so incoming water is earthe warmed instead of snow melt....good to keep in mind.  Next trip I'm down....but need to fix by foot pads....

              Message 6 of 6 , May 8, 2009
                set your thermostat to 120 with the water at 60 and the air at 60 we are well over the 100' rule . No i don't see any contact on the shelf sorry