Re: [snowkiteidaho] More about quagga mussels and your sticker

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2009
      Thanks Tom,
      That was a good article, will the colder temps in the winter here slow the mussels? Does anybody know a good link to about how not to spread these little buggers into our waters? I have 3 boats and take them all over the west, I'd have to shoot myself if I was the host that polluted Idaho waters!
      Westy