Thursday/Friday/Saturday sessions

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 25 , May 7, 2009
      Today is the day for sure but we might bet enough on Friday and Saturday.

      Winds should peak between 3-6

      I'm ready

      Eddy
    • Jack Harrison
      Message 2 of 25 , May 7, 2009
        When, Where to??

        Anyone try RCR lately??? Closer, and maybe not quite as gusty?

        Jack
        Message 3 of 25 , May 7, 2009
          Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday/Friday/Saturday sessions Everything is Gusty on post frontal.

          Depends how many want to go.  3 or less ICR. RCR might be a better choice Fri/Sat.

          I’m game to go where ever.  If Carpooling is an option I’ll go to Bruneau

          I’m thinking a 1-ish departure.

          Eddy

          From: Kiter - Jack Harrison <hyqual@...>
          Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 06:37:33 -0600
          To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 25 , May 8, 2009
            Thinking that RCR should be happening today Heading out about 2ish

            Eddy