Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] RE: kite boards need a sticker?

    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2009
      Eddy, Susan Kain (visitor services mgr @ LL) just got back from 2 weeks off day before yesterday.  I was going to giver her a few days to get unburied then arrange a meeting next week to discuss face-to-face.  No reply to my emails.

      Jon

      On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      5 boards, 2 sailboards, 2 wakeboards, 1 slalom ski, 1 boat, 1 ski tube, glad I got rid of the kayaks.

      I already paid $10 for the boat.  I think I’ll wait and see if we get busted. Not buying another sticker nor saying anything until then.

      The way I read it: IISF sticker prices are $10 for motorized vessels registered in Idaho, $20 for other motorized vessels, and $5 per non-motorized vessel over 10 feet.

      Most of us are riding toys less then 10ft in length. Let’s just stick to this wording. Maybe we are complaining to early...windsurfers I won’t say anything  if your riding an ole 13’ one design same goes for the other kiteboarders.

      Any word on Lake Lowell do we need to do something as a group?

      Eddy

      From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>
      Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:18:26 -0600
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] RE: kite boards need a sticker?

      OK I own 4 kiteboards and 5 sailboards  that's $45.00 . those mussels are latching on to my wallet