RE: [BSA] Re: Bruneau

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      Jason - recent experience indicates that indicators are not always totally
      accurate.

      Yesterday we more or less quit kiting on the Snake River (near Loveridge
      Bridge) around 4:00 because the wind had (more or less) died...no white
      caps.

      MHAFB reading: 25 Apr 3:55 pm NNW 21G30

      Earlier at around 2:30, Brad (at 140lbs) was on an 11-m and "busting"
      considerable air. Though, the real excitement(and most interesting aerials)
      was at the launch (pad) around that time.

      MHAFB reading: 25 Apr 1:55 pm NNW 24G30 10.00 FEW180

      But, who knows, today could be totally different as the weather is changing.

      Jack

      Jack Harrison, PhD, PE, PH-GW
      HyQual
      208-861-1654