Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday session on Snake

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2009
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday session on Snake

      Wind today and tomorrow.  I’m going...bummed I had to miss yesterday how was it?

      From: Kiter - Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...>
      Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:13:06 -0600
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Friday session on Snake

      Hey Jack....

      Would LOVE TO GO... but there is this nuisance called work that keeps getting in the way.

      I need to stop fooling myself thinking I'm going to get caught up.  Anyone have a match.  I have an idea for my desk.

      -Jason