TODAY!!!

  • darrel1028
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      Forecast is NW10-14 32 for the high temp. Currently it is 18mph. The moose says expect it to stay around 18 'till the front get here tonight.

      I'm in for this afternoon any time after 1pm

      darrel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
        Re: [snowkiteidaho] TODAY!!! Shoot Today or Friday  That is my big Question...Do I go to WA today and be back for Friday session or tomorrow and miss Friday???

        I’m out again Saturday but maybe Sunday

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
          I t has backed off to 12mph. Keep workin' if ya gotta!

          D.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
            It is snowing in pendleton.

            So cya Friday.