time to start thinking about the gorge

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 5:13 PM
      Tomorrow brings another chance of west wind windsurfing and kiting. Once again, these winter/early spring wind events are hard to call. However, this one is driven by an upper level low passing overhead and moving off to the east. I think we'll see a couple of hours of strong westerlies at Arlington tomorrow, midday. Given the fact that I'll be driving to Joseph tomorrow, this is going to be problematic. I may have to throw a 3.7 and 3.2 in the car and sail for 45 minutes on the way. I think my driving partner may kill me if I do this. I think I may kill myself if I have to drive past strong winds. ( in care of , Temira's Gorge Forcast)