The Winter Issue of Epic Online Kiteboarding Magazine is LIVE at www.EpicKiteMag.com

  • John Wardwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009

      The Winter Issue of Epic Online Kiteboarding Magazine is LIVE at www.EpicKiteMag.com

      A little over a year ago after an EPIC Lake Erie session, Jerry and I hatched the plan for an online magazine. In a very short time, our underground online magazine has reached farther than we ever imagined. Uniting a region of riders and showcasing the Great Lakes to the world, has been nothing short of an EPIC adventure.

      Jerry’s vision of showing the world that Kiteboarding in the Great Lakes is second to none has been accomplished. I am honored to be a part of it and thank everyone for their support and feedback.

      The Spring 09 Issue should be out in late June, followed by a Summer and Fall.

      Thank You

      John Wardwell

      KiteUS.com, LLC

      36380 Garfield Road Suite 7