Windy Mondday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      Looks like we could be on the water today .and the Camas is going to blow white smoke . already 28G35 in Mt, H or 25 G41 depends on the censer and 16 in Fairfield with Dear Haven 22G74 Hazardous Weather Outlook
      Wind Advisory

      Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 24 and 28 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.  . Mesowest is still down but Nona says the camas will see Today: A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph . they usually under estimate