Freaking Meth heads

  • inspiregraphics2007
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23 6:26 AM
      Well my snowkiting season ended in the wee hours of the morning last night when someone stole my skis snowboard and even the Racks off my car last night. They attempted also to pick the locks on my Thule racks had three of four opened. I think they were going for the rocket box also. Well please keep your eyes peeled in Craigslist for a pair of rossignal bandit skis and a burton snowboard. I think I will start checking the pawn shops.
      Oh well at least they didn't get my kites lesson learned don't leave anything on your rig over nite!
      Billy
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23 6:33 AM
        Bummer man,

        I've got a pair of skis for you!

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek

        On Mar 23, 2009, at 7:26 AM, "inspiregraphics2007" <inspiregraphics@...> wrote:

        Well my snowkiting season ended in the wee hours of the morning last night when someone stole my skis snowboard and even the Racks off my car last night. They attempted also to pick the locks on my Thule racks had three of four opened. I think they were going for the rocket box also. Well please keep your eyes peeled in Craigslist for a pair of rossignal bandit skis and a burton snowboard. I think I will start checking the pawn shops.
        Oh well at least they didn't get my kites lesson learned don't leave anything on your rig over nite!
        Billy

      • Whitney Rearick
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 23 8:22 AM
          That sucks!  The paper had an article about how burglaries are up lately.  What part of town do you live in?

          And what size boots do you wear?  I might have some old ones for you.

          Whitney

          Well my snowkiting season ended in the wee hours of the morning last night when someone stole my skis snowboard and even the Racks off my car last night. They attempted also to pick the locks on my Thule racks had three of four opened. I think they were going for the rocket box also. Well please keep your eyes peeled in Craigslist for a pair of rossignal bandit skis and a burton snowboard. I think I will start checking the pawn shops.
          Oh well at least they didn't get my kites lesson learned don't leave anything on your rig over nite!
          Billy

        • Mark Westerdoll
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 23 8:24 AM
            Sorry Bill,
            The thing that makes me mad about this stuff is the guy will probably only get about $20 each for your gear. Call the police and file a report because sometimes they find these clowns with a whole bunch of stolen stuff and don't know who it belongs to. Pawn shops for sure, but it takes a while for the stuff to hit the shelves, so you can tell the clerk what was stolen and they might help you. Pawn shops make a living on stolen things and they don't care about you. I have skiis and size 9 ski boots also.
            Westy
            Well my snowkiting season ended in the wee hours of the morning last night when someone stole my skis snowboard and even the Racks off my car last night. They attempted also to pick the locks on my Thule racks had three of four opened. I think they were going for the rocket box also. Well please keep your eyes peeled in Craigslist for a pair of rossignal bandit skis and a burton snowboard. I think I will start checking the pawn shops.
            Oh well at least they didn't get my kites lesson learned don't leave anything on your rig over nite!
            Billy

          • William McMaster
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 23 1:32 PM
              I am up on the bench but in a nice neighbor hood above Ann Morrison. i am thinking that they must be doing drive buys as this had to be planned my roomate was up late light on inside so they must have hit somewhere between 10pm and 2 am or between 4am and 5 am.
               I am probably done snowkiting for the season leave for Sacramento thur and gone for a month but thanks anyways.

              Billy

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: whitnuld@...
              Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:22:17 -0700

              That sucks!  The paper had an article about how burglaries are up lately.  What part of town do you live in?

              And what size boots do you wear?  I might have some old ones for you.

              Whitney

              Well my snowkiting season ended in the wee hours of the morning last night when someone stole my skis snowboard and even the Racks off my car last night. They attempted also to pick the locks on my Thule racks had three of four opened. I think they were going for the rocket box also. Well please keep your eyes peeled in Craigslist for a pair of rossignal bandit skis and a burton snowboard. I think I will start checking the pawn shops.
              Oh well at least they didn't get my kites lesson learned don't leave anything on your rig over nite!
              Billy

              HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.