RE: [snowkiteidaho] Weather station License in hand

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2009
      Hey Eddy,

      I'm in San Jose at training all week.  I'll be back this weekend and can make the trip up with you to check things out.  I'll call you tomorrow.  Good job on the license man.

      Did you ever get a hold of clearwire on the wireless internet option?

      Anybody know anything about clearwire's rates.  Steve-O?

      -Jason