Re: [snowkiteidaho] Found the most amazing "virgin" kitesurf spot

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2009
      Eddy, where is this place?  How far south?  North of La Paz/Loreto area the water gets noticeably cooler in winter and LV is cool enough already.

      Jon

      On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Eddy <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      On my travels I found what I think could be the new and better La Ventanna. Surf, Bay chop, and absolute perfect flat water all accessible from the same spot just depends on which side of peninsula you launch from. Only problem is it is totally unestablished...no place to stay...but great food. Oh yeah ... sea breeze wind 15-20knots every afternoon most of the year a little stronger in April, and water temperature in the 70's year round.

      My new AG dealer wants me back with kiting gear to teach him and his friends...in 2 weeks.

      \In the mean time, How's snow conditions? I'm game to go snowkiting today??? Anyone???