Sun Valley Snowkiting

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      Greetings kiters,

      I just wanted to thank everyone for attending Kite Soldiers this year. Trisha and I had a blast planning it and were really happy to see Idaho kiters support.  We also want to thank everyone who helped us.  ( you know who you are:) Who knew we could fit that many kiters on Last Resort?  :)  Anyhow, on a thread more related to current kiting, I also wanted to let you know that Kiting has been amazing in Sun Valley this past 3 days.  If you have not checked it out,  you need to.  Great ski and stay packages are being promoted throughout Sun Valley this month.  Hope to see some of you up this way.  Bring you big kites.