RE: [snowkiteidaho] Lake Lowell

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 79 , Mar 4, 2009
      Well, I guess you guys answered my questions!
      April 15 sounds great.
      Westy

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:20:09 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lake Lowell

      Please remember...We have had problems at LL before. Let’s not push any buttons.

      If the lake is supposed to open April 15 ...then it is open April 15th.

      Hopefully no one will jeopardize this...Otherwise will find them and hunt them down .....

      From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
      Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:31:34 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Tom , Westy did not know about the fishing and hunting during the closed season . I almost always wait till April 15 to sail or kite ,  I remember getting chased off  April 14

      Message 79 of 79 , Apr 22
        It's windy. Rigging my 4.0 and see...

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        On Apr 22, 2017, at 11:58 AM, jwattboi jwattboi@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I'm headed to Lowell in a few.  See you all there!