Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lake Lowell

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 79 , Mar 3, 2009
      I used to Duck hunt from a boat that we drug across the ice and used an electric trolling motor to get around. We stayed in the side of the lake where we kite, away from the preserve. We were checked by fish and game numerous times and were never questioned about the wet boat we had with us. I hope that there won't be an issue kiting and windsurfing there now that it is 2009, but I don't want to push it or create problems. Any thoughts or ideas?
      Westy
      Message 79 of 79 , Apr 22
        It's windy. Rigging my 4.0 and see...

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        On Apr 22, 2017, at 11:58 AM, jwattboi jwattboi@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I'm headed to Lowell in a few.  See you all there!